Monday, October 1, 2012

Hannibal Rising 2005

Hannibal rising was filming in the winter of 2005 in the Czech Republic. I had couple roles such as SS Nacist (live/dead) sitting next to SS Major (Timothy Walker), who has been killed by Vladis Grutas (Rhys Ifans). I talked to Timothy a few times during filming and he is director at theater in England. I also talked to Gaspard Ulliel, he was 16 years old that time, We had a fun.
Here is several images I took during my 7 days of filming, enjoy:
 SS fun
 Guten Tag
 I supposed to be a teacher in the movie, but I was too big.
 Teacher's costume
 ok, lets do it
 Russian soldier
 One of the victims
 Dead SS
 Right to the head
 I am one of the four in the back
I am on the right side behind the driver
I am walking behind the Inspector as "bodyguard" 

No comments:

Post a Comment